The Polish Council of Shopping Centers is the biggest organization in Poland that gathers companies related to the shopping centres and high streets industry. The Polish Council of Shopping Centres (PRCH) is a not-for-profit association that represents more than 240 businesses operating on the commercial real estate market. We are the Polish national partner of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and were established in Poland in 2003.
Our mission is to support development of companies and professionals operating on the retail real estate market in Poland, as well as the promotion of a positive image of shopping centres and streets.
- Promoting best practices in the retail real estate industry
- Promoting a positive image of shopping centres and streets among opinion forming circles
- Active dialogue with organizations having influence on the future and development dynamics of the retail industry in Poland
- Abolishing legal barriers for retail development in Poland
- Issuing of reports on the industry
- Crearting a broad forum for development of networking, research and knowledge